Jorgenson Construction is actively seeking an Estimator/Project Manager to assist the company in its growth strategy. The Estimator/Project Manager position is for an individual possessing high energy with the compensatory ability to achieve overall project estimating, planning and scheduling of commercial building projects.
- Review, select, invite, coordinate, projects to bid
- Bid compilation
- Project Award, Start Up to Final Completion including Punch List
- Administrate projects
- Manage project start up, budgeting, scheduling, value engineering
- Communication with various entities for completing construction project
- Coordinate job site activity
- Monitor job site progress
- Adherence to monetary budgets, quality control and safety standards
- Inspection of construction site
- Project documentation
- Dispute resolution
- Team leader
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree Construction Management
- Project Management experience in Commercial Construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort
- Good client management and goodwill building ability
- Effective time management and logical decision making ability
- Capable to handle pressure
- Strong focus on quality
- Medical, Dental & Life
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Professional Growth & Development
READY TO APPLY?
Mail: 9255 East River Road N.W.
Minneapolis, MN 55433
Jorgenson Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.