Jorgenson Construction is actively seeking a Commercial Construction Superintendent to lead the on-site operations of various construction projects. This is a full time position perfect for dedicated individuals who enjoy working with their hands.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a field superintendent managing commercial construction projects
- Commercial Construction Superintendent. Job duties include the ability to manage and coordinate multi-million dollar hard bid projects while working closely with Architects, Engineers and Owners to maintain schedules and control construction costs. Compile daily logs of project documents i.e. RFI’s, ASI’s and shop drawings.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multi-million dollar hard-bid projects
- Successful delivery of projects
- Maintaining a safe, organized and highly productive project site
- Project reporting
- Motivating and mentoring a team of construction field staff and subcontractors
- Cost and schedule management
- On-site project logistics
- Compile daily logs of project documents (i.e. RFIs, ASIs and shop drawings)
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Stand on feet for eight hours
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards
- Proactive and professional communication
- Ability to positively collaborate with Owners, Architects and Subcontractors to meet project goals
READY TO APPLY?
Please send a cover letter and detailed resume to:
Steve McMahon, Vice President of Construction
Mail: 9255 East River Road N.W.
Minneapolis, MN 55433
Jorgenson Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.